Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Your Only Official Glenn Gaslin News Source


Here's the lastest on my work and projects. You know, just in case you're curious:

 

Digital Content & Editorial


I work as a digital content strategist, pop culture journalist and Big Idea guy with more than 15 years of editorial and marketing experience. Most recently as Director of Special Projects at NBCUniversal.

I'm on the LinkedIn.

Art & Monsters


My drawings and short stories can be found here:

Monsters With Issues.


Books & Writing


I'm a novelist and pop culture journalist, and my writing has appeared in The Los Angeles TimesEntertainment WeeklySlate.

My novel Beemer™ was called "a blisteringly funny satire" by The Washington Post.

At the moment, I'm writing a book about mythical creatures and impossible machines. I have a YA sci-fi adventure in the hands of agents, so we'll see how that goes

Here are my books.

Twitter


I'm on the Twitter @glenngaslin

No comments: